Taughannock Falls

Taughannock Falls
from: althouse.blogspot.com

Monday, June 25, 2007

Fun with Draft Dodger Dick





This whole refusal of our creepy veep to hand over information to the national archives because he is supposedly not bound by the rules of the executive branch has led to quite a bit of fun on the many blogs I read.


Perhaps my favorite quip comes from Kevin Drum who poses an interesting question: "By the way, back in February when this story was first reported, Cheney wasn't arguing that the VP's office wasn't executive. He was arguing that the VP's office was both legislative and executive, and thus could ignore the rules of either branch whenever it suited him. So here's my question: If a quantum superposition of a dead cat and a live cat is Schrödinger's Cat, is a quantum superposition of legislative Cheney and executive Cheney Schrödinger's Dick?"


Thanks for making my day, K.D.!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just keep hoping one day I'll wake up and find the last seven years have all been a bad dream...

Anonymous said...

Some of my buddies who never came back home ain't never waking up... for what,$3.00/gal. gasoline?!?!