Taughannock Falls

Taughannock Falls
from: althouse.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The People's Budget

The Main Street Insider reveals something that our mainstream media has been careful to hide-- there exists right now a reasonable, balanced proposal that would put our nation's fiscal house in order, without demolishing what's left of the New Deal and the Great Society. It was put together by the House Progressive Caucus, and it's called the "People's Budget."


tbelwin68 said...

One part of the MSM has mentioned the People's Budget, Ulysses. The Economist actually gives it a rave review:

Motivated In Ohio said...

The People's budget is the only one that does what this country needs. It keeps the social safety net in place, while lowering the deficit. It makes perfect sense, maybe that is why the MSM is not covering it.

Ulysses said...

You're right, Motivated, it makes perfect sense for 98% of us. The other 2% want to keep stealing from the middle class to give to the rich, and this same 2% own the MSM. They don't mind deficits, so long as they can still make money buying Treasury bonds.