Taughannock Falls

Taughannock Falls
from: althouse.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Raising the Minimum Wage



It looks as if the war in Iraq has drained our resources to the point where it's beginning to squeeze the lowly government employees...



From the AP:
Updated: 1:21 p.m. ET Aug 17, 2007

WASHINGTON - White House press secretary Tony Snow said Friday he'll leave sometime before the end of the Bush presidency because of financial pressures.
He declined to say when he would depart, but that, "I'm going to stay as long as I can."
The 52-year-old Snow, the father of three children, earns $168,000 as an assistant to the president but made considerably more as a conservative pundit and syndicated talk-show host on Fox News Radio. He was named press secretary on April 26, 2006.


I know how you feel Tony! I mean who could support three kids on such a pittance, especially if they have braces?! It's time you went out and got yourself a real job that can pay the bills.... I hear Home Depot is hiring down your way. At least you got to go to a few free luncheons and dinners, eh Tony?

1 comment:

LeftLeaningLady said...

He makes me sick!

Keep up the good work